Ta-Da!!

Here it is, my first blog post. I've been wanting to make a blog for a while. So finally, 2am last night/morning I made it. A little about me...
  • I'm a total night owl. Hence the 2am. I was also born at 12:49am so I guess I've always liked to stay up and sleep late.
  • I like turtles.
  • My favorite color is green.
  • I play trumpet (3 and a half years so far...). I am 1 of 3 girl trumpets of 18 trumpets in band at Gainesville High School.
  • I was born in Gainesville, FL, but have spent the last 6 years living in Phoenix, AZ.
  • I like learning about things. Unfortunately, school isn't always that interesting
  • I love reading fantasy/fiction books.
  • I don't watch much TV, I'm a movies girl.
  • I'm a 1/4 Costa Rican.
  • A lot of times, I'm laughing, not because something was funny (I've heard a lot of lame jokes), but because your expression was amusing.
So there we go. Blog post numero uno. And I end with one question; what should I subtitle my blog as? Something clever? Something about me? Ideas!

Comments

Popular Posts