Happy Not-So-Much-New Year...

I never do New Years Resolutions. And then I tried to do one last year, wrote about it, and stopped halfway through my first month's attempt. Next! Well, rather than doing the detailed res that I came up with, I feel like I was just more conscious of that quality- telling people you appreciate them- and I feel like I made that a bigger part of who I am.

For this year, my "goal" (not res) is twofold: write more blogs (see how posts I have? Yup.), and a idea I found on fb... Since I'm writing this on my phone, I have a feeling the pictures will just end up at the end, but that's fine. I think I can do these two things because it's convenient to write on this smart phone (plus I have ideas) and I already started the other one! :)

Note: I think my problem is that I try to make my blogs too long and.extensive so I take forever/never finish them. So I'll try to do more blogs, but keep them fairly short to make it easier to get through. Once it becomes habit, I'm sure making longer posts more often will be easier. Proof- I started this blog a few weeks ago, yet I am posting on the last day of January 2013 I'll ever have.
~See ya someday!

Comments

Popular Posts