Stuff For You To Know

A few things about this blog:

I have posted a new blog link on the side where I have links to blogs! My roommate Nefertiti has a Tumblr, and she's pretty good about posting a lot (she does a lot of pics, while I often just stick to writing), so definitely check her out! Her link is also here. The other blog links are to my dad and to my favorite author. Both are blogs I find necessary to life, but don't feel bad if you don't feel the same. ;)

If you want to always know about when I post, you can get email updates! I'm pretty good about posting on Facebook when I've blogged, but getting these updates could be a more reliable way for you to know for certain when I post. Or you can follow through the site, which, since this is all through Google, if you have a Gmail, you can totally do that.

You are free to do whatever you want! Really and truly. So, read my blog whenever you'd like, in whatever way you'd like, and I'll appreciate whatever time you want to give! So until next time..

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts