Numberzzzz

Funny little thing, I have a favorite number. Two, actually. And I think I have some interesting things to say about it.

#4: My first and foremost favorite number. I have utterly NO idea why I've always liked it, but it's been a fave contender for years. I have a distinct memory of laying on the bed in the late afternoon as a 3-year-old and thinking that I couldn't wait til I was 4 because I really liked that number. Earliest memory? No idea.

#7: Okay, now this actually makes sense. I was born on the 7th of May, Danny Wuerffel (#7) won the heisman & the Gators won the National Champs that year I was born, my sister was born on the 7th of June... Idk what else. But I really connected to it a few years after my connection with 4. Maybe because I wanted something new to attach to, in terms of numbers. Don't know.

#74, not 47: Maybe because I'm a little tired of 4, but I really don't like the idea of the 40s... Scarred from multiplication tables? Whyever, I don't like them. But I really like the 70s for some reason. The numbers seem more attractive somehow. So, 74 is my favorite number. It has like an aura of home and happiness to me.

"Will you still need meeee, will you still feed me, When I'm 74!" ;)

~See Ya Someday

Comments

Popular Posts