Respect points

I had a long, but busy 4-day weekend, so I didn't really get to finish writing all that I wanted to. I have about 4 posts that are half-way finished and then another half-dozen (at least) topics I want to write about. It means I have a lot of drafts. And also, funny enough, I almost completely write the posts that I post on Mondays 5+ days earlier. Then I finish them up through the week, clean up the details Monday night, and am successful so far by posting in a system! So here's just a little thing I wrote. I promise a more fascinating post next week...Take that promise with a grain of salt. Onward!

There are many little things that bug me. And so of course, I respect you more if you have certain traits or whatever. But it doesn't mean that's the ONLY thing I judge people on. I DO have friends that are obsessed with One Direction, and I'm probably the only one without a instagram, but still. I'll give you a list.

I respect you more if....
You don't use instagram.
You're not a super annoying fangirl about things.
You have a fair knowledge/liking of The Beatles.
You are open to all music genres.
You are a musician/singer in any form.
You don't walk super slow.
Looks aren't everything to you.
You listen to more than the popular radio.
You don't do the duck face/weird bent thing to emphasize curves or whatever.
You read.
You'll talk to me/people even if we haven't seen each other in a while/you don't know me/don't know me well.
You like to/are willing to travel.
You go outside.
You like nature.
Grades aren't everything to you.
You don't hate cats.
You don't like the twilight series.
You read more than just the suuuper popular books.
You actually read the books for school.
You aren't homophobic or mean to LGBT in any way.
You can be around kids and enjoy it.
You are open to the popular things.
You like Percy Jackson/Harry Potter.
You do your school work.
You want to do something in life.
You don't think Florida is just beaches and Disney.
You're a gator fan at any level.
You'll listen to me even if I ramble.
You're open to different religions.
You don't try to push Christian values onto people.
You speak more than just English.
You don't think America is perfect.
You don't use/like walmart.
You are open to new foods.
You are open to healthy food.
You will eat junk food sometimes.
You don't love all those fast foods chains.
You prefer Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
You don't hate country music.
You think standardized testing is stupid.
You read my blog.
Wow. Long list. You don't think about all those things all the time. But they're true. So, for now...
~See Ya Someday

Comments

Popular Posts