Flashback Vision of Unimportant Story

In 2010, I started doing a little journaling occasionally. I was never good at scheduling writing, so I didn't force it. And I didn't really write about my life. So it wasn't really a journal... Or a diary. Idk what I'd want to call it. I did that for a little while, truly off and on. My last entry was December 3rd, 2011... My gosh. Long time ago. But 2012 was full of hard things, being busy, and my smart phone. I "chronicled" in different ways. Ooo, I like that better. I thought I'd chronicled for a longer time than that, also. Dang. Not much. Anyways, I wanted to post a entry I wrote that included a kind of "story"... Take it as you will.

Chronicles of Fia (I like the ring of that) March 16, 2010:

      Once there was a man. His name, age, not even his gender, really matters. Maybe this man didn't like traveling. Or hiking. Or flowers. Maybe he did. But a friend suggested, I guess, or maybe just did something (to start a reaction?) and the man decided to travel somewhere.
     Then he did. Doesn't matter where. Then maybe someone told him to take a hike at the place he was. Or maybe it was just a sudden impulse.
     So he goes on a hike and he sees this freakin' amazing flower. So he runs all the way back and gets a bunch of people to come see this amazing flower. Some don't bother. Those who do, they go off, the man and his group, to see the flower, but people keep on dropping out on the way. For many different reasons.
     So then he gets to the place where he saw the flower and it's all wilted, brown, dean 'n' all. Not much to look at. Or maybe none at all. It could be totally dead, though. Some people cruise on, not bothering to look. Some wander off, some just head back. But a few, maybe only one or two, stay with the man by the dead flower, helping him to harvest the seeds. Some take a seed and forget about it. Some feel inspired and take a few to plant at home. Some don't take any.
     Then he takes the last one with him, and goes back to where he was staying, goes home, goes somewhere. And there he decides to plant it and tells people about it and have it taken care of and ready for it to grow and someday bloom. He may die before it happens. He could have shown it off as it did. Some of the others get ready to bloom too. And when they did, they did.

Not much of a story, ey? But the idea... I like to think, and I think it shows in this "story." You are given the opportunity to interpret it in your own way. I'm going to put it on hitrecord.com and I really hope it gets turned into a video: that's where I feel like it's meant to be. Something like this is what I would love (Except more of a hopeful story than a tragedy).
~ See ya someday!

Comments

Popular Posts