To Be Continued (Yes, it's almost 5am)

Things got busy. Thank goodness we had a week between my graduation and us leaving for Europe, because we definitely needed it.

I've been writing a multi-part whatever-you-want-to-call-it about music and songwriters called They Wrote My Love Letter For You and I'm loving doing it. The problem is... a good problem. This takes time and effort and you can't really multi-task while doing it! While you can multi-task during listening to music or watching music, you can't really do that when reading or writing about it.

We leave, plane into the sky, in less than 12 hours. I am not bringing my laptop. I have my smartphone fully and normally functional for the next day, then it's suspended and I'm borrowing a sim card (A certain phone company has terrible international rates).  With all the pictures of the album lists and whatever else I want to use on my computer, I can't really write it completely during the trip. So, part 3 will be up sometime in August (fingers crossed). In the meantime, I'm going to be blogging about the trip. I will do my best. I have no idea how technology and everything will work out. But I will do my best.

A couple bands you should definitely check out:
Twenty One Pilots
The 1975
San Cisco

Oh, and definitely check out Jack White's new album. He's awesome, it's awesome, & this is awesome (watch to have your mind blown).


And off we go! Sleep, then to the airport!

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts