New Life

In less than 8 hours, I will be on the plane. Neither planes nor moving is anything new for me, but my destination most definitely is.

Panama. Never been. Never lived somewhere where the 1st language wasn't English. My neighborhood in Phoenix didn't count..

Hopefully I got everything. Considering we had to go through the whole packing thing for Europe, packing didn't feel too strange. It was just really weird to be packing everything. My alarm clock. Towels. A full wardrobe (as in, more than a week of outfits). My life. Under space and size limits, of course. I just hope to God I didn't forget anything important!

This is gonna be crazy. I meant to post 3 other blogs during these (exactly) 2 weeks that I've been home, but that didn't happen, so I'm not sure how that's gonna turn out. I'm going to be doing my best to be posting a blog once a week during my time and Panama, and posting pictures to at least Fb. And here, when relevant to the post.

Gotta get some sleep. Next time I post here, I'll be in Panama. Woo hoo!

Bye Florida!

Love ya!

Comments

Popular Posts