Packing Day!

Day 0:

Tomorrow we leave for a month long cross-country roadtrip. My goal is to write a little blog each day. We'll see how this goes. I'll tell you where we are each day and what cool little things happen.

Today, I packed. I took most the day. I started about noon-ish. That was after sleeping in, being woken up by siblings insisting on playing Mario Kart, and getting some food.

Clothes didn't take too long. You just go through eat thing, like shorts or socks, take out everything you want to bring, then eliminate it to the amount you can take. (picture is of my clothes suitcase)

Getting together everything else I needed/wanted to bring, from makeup to books and everything in-between, that takes a little longer. Of course, it doesn't help if you find old things in your room in the process of getting stuff together. But it's definitely interesting!

We had a really nice dinner with our neighbor at the Jones B-side. The food is great there. Then it's just gradually getting stuff all ready to go!

1 teen girl. 1 month away from home. 1 suitcase for clothes. It happened.

See ya someday!

Comments

Popular Posts