TWOTGD1: They're leaving me!

The Week of the Graduated: Day 1

This weekend included a special day. This Saturday, a great deal of my friends graduated from Gainesville High School.

So, I wanted to write a few words and highlight a few people in several mini-posts this week. Day 1, here we go!

 Dearest graduates,

 Stop calling that day "just the beginning." And yes, I know what you mean. But every day is a beginning! So treat your life that way. Don't take your time for granted and use each day in a way beneficial to the betterment of your life or you as a person.

 Don't ignore the small things. Smile. Greet people you know. Hug people you care about. And don't forgot those who are important to you.

 Have fun and conquer the world. We are the future leaders of the world. Lead the way, and I'll follow soon enough.

 Lastly, don't forget how special you are. There is always someone who loves you. And there will always be someone who thinks you're the coolest person ever. Don't be disheartened. Talk to somebody when you need to.

 Like always, I'll be here if you need me. You know how to find me.

 Good luck.

 Xoxo,
  Sofia

Comments

Popular Posts