TWOTGD2: Forever Friend Forever

The Week of the Graduated: Day 2

When I say I've known somebody forever, I mean it. Knowing somebody since 3rd grade is a long time, but that's forever.

 Jenna, darling, I've known you forever. We were friends before either of us were conceived. And finding card from your family to mine for the baby shower for MY birth is just a crazy piece of proof.

 Do you ever stop smiling and laughing? I'm glad you don't. We're like two peas in a pod and you never fail to make me happier whenever we're together.

 If I ever had to run away, I'd likely go to you. As long as you answer your phone, we'd find a way. ;)

 Our friendship is such that we can spend 6 years apart and rarely get to see each other anyways without anything ever changing. Even though we grow older, we've never grown out of each other.

 You are my my movie buddy, one of my best friends, a like-minded soul, and I still can't believe it when I think about how long we've known each other.

 We've known each other forever, and we will continue to be friends forever.

 Forever Friends Forever, girl.

 Xoxo,
Sofia

Comments

Popular Posts