TWOTGD3: Honored she's MY friend

The Week of the Graduated: Day 3

For the past 3 years I've been saying that you're a role model of mine, Naomi. You may not be "perfect" but you're perfect in my eyes. If I could adopt any girl as an older sister, you'd be at the top of my list!

They say that things you put out on the internet last forever, so I want to say this- you will be the best actress ever. Actress, dancer, musician, whatever. Even if you don't end up with a career in any of the three, you will be successful. I know it. No matter what awards you may or may not receive- you'll deserve the recognition.

At least I won't have to worry about you. You've got it all figured out, even if you don't think you do. You can deal with anything. And you won't take crap from anybody, either.

Once you get super ultra famous, I want a ticket to the Oscars or something, okay? Haha. I think, many years from now, everybody will know you and think they love you and I'll be able to say- I knew her before ALL of ya because I was great friends with her in high school and she was my head drum major and I made her earrings that she better keep forever and she would pull my hair and stuff. They'd think me crazy, but that's okay. I already have your signature. ;)

I don't want to repeat myself too much since I wrote on your yearbook and your band poster but let's just say they burned in a tragic fire? Or more likely, got ruined by a hurricane? You'll still have this.

So thank you for being my friend and for being one of the best parts of high school. Love ya! You won't be forgotten, that's for sure.

Xoxo,
Sofia

Comments

Popular Posts